8 Billion Acts of Innovation: TV Studio Event Agenda*
9:00 am – 10:00 am
Registration and welcome breakfast – 25 Mallard Road, Toronto, ON, M3B 1S4
10:08 am – 10:28 am
Opening presentation by 8 Billion Acts of Innovation co-founders Taimour Zaman and Sai Mohammed
Participants will learn:
- Why the 8 Billion Acts of Innovation TV program exists, where we have come from and where are we going
- The current state of artificial intelligence as an industry via statistics and trends concerning currently affected industries and those most eligible for disruption
NOTE: Our special Keynote Speaker for Thursday July 6th was Mr. Réjean Bourgault, Managing Director and President of Sales at Avaya Canada. Please contact us if you would like to sponsor a future TV studio event and deliver the opening keynote speech to our audience of AI company representatives and VIP Guests.
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Artificial Intelligence companies pitch their ideas to our investors
- Each AI company receives 10 minutes to present their technology and business idea(s) plus up to 5 minutes for Q&A
- Our panel of investors critique and question the AI company presenter(s)
- To ensure time constraints are respected, AI companies are encouraged to rehearse their presentation
- Tips and Guidelines for Successful Presentations to Investors
12:30 pm – 1:45 pm
1:45 pm – 2:40 pm
AI CEOs tell of their experiences and lessons learned during engaging interviews by 8 Billion Acts of Innovation co-founder Taimour Zaman.
2:40 pm – 3:50 pm
Second Chance Sponsored Group Challenge:
- AI CEOs get a second chance to impress investors and, hopefully, receive funding.
- They’re invited to partner with our Sponsor and VIP Guests from the studio audience to work in small breakout groups and solve a business challenge posed by a show sponsor.
- Using AI technology examples and thinking, they are to arrive at a solution for the given problem that can be implemented within 90 days.
AI CEO Observation
Amidst the fast-paced group work, our investors observe and critique the CEOs for their ability to:
- Work with people under a tight deadline
- Obtain the best results
- Communicate effectively
- Think on their feet, and
- Arrive at workable solutions
Benefits for AI CEOs
- A second chance to impress investors
- An opportunity to problem-solve with CIOs, CEOs, business owners, executives and other members of our live studio audience
- Make worthwhile contacts for possible pilot programs and other business opportunities
- Obtain new ideas, perspectives and direction for the future
Benefits for our TV studio audience VIP Participants and Sponsor guests:
- A strategically expanded contact network
- New appreciation and understanding of how to apply AI principles to today’s business challenges
- Rapidly expanded knowledge of artificial intelligence possibilities and ground-breaking trends
3:50 pm – 4:10 pm:
Sponsored Coffee Break: Networking and sharing of ideas, contacts and resources
4:10 pm – 5:00 pm
Sponsored Fast-Start Program
AI CEOs and audience members further explore tools, technologies and methodologies to succeed in the era of Artificial Intelligence
While the Fast-Start Program is in process, one by one the AI company representatives are invited to a private boardroom to meet the panel of investors.
Here, they discover if their firms will receive funding. Our ever-present TV crew records the action and negotiations for future broadcasts.
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm:
After-Party Reception – The Westin Prince Hotel, 900 York Mills Road, Toronto, ON, M3B 3H2
The entire studio audience is invited to an upscale lounge to relax and enjoy conversations with each other and the visiting AI CEOs.
AI Companies: Apply now to appear in front of our investors and studio audience
VIP Guests: Register now to be part of our exclusive studio audience experience (seating is limited)
Sponsors: Connect with us now to learn more about sponsorship and how partnering with us can support your success