AI Contestant Tips and Guidelines
Preparing for Panel of Investors Inquiries
Tips and Guidelines
In view of the competition for funding, presenters should be prepared to prove that:
- You’ve got the timing right for your technology or application. For example, MySpace was too early but Facebook was just right
- Your management team is up to the challenge. Have any of them:
- Turned a company around?
- Done an IPO?
- Managed a fast-growth company?
- You’ve got an exit plan that provides sufficient ROI
- Our investment is safe with you
- You’re committed to your company’s success. Are you willing, for example, to put your house up as collateral?
- Be sure to prepare and practice your presentation for a maximum 10 minute pitch
- Time for Q&A will vary depending on the length of your presentation
- You will have a total of 15 minutes for both your pitch and Q&A
- You can present with or without visual aids (e.g. PowerPoint)
Interested in presenting your business case at our show? Apply now.